It’s not unusual to want a clean bathroom. It’s actually a good thing because (congratulations!) that means you’re one of those sensible people who prefer a beautiful and healthy bathroom compared to a cesspool of germs and bacteria. Although a bathroom can be one of the most luxurious rooms in the house (bathtubs, showers, hot tubs, and more), if it doesn’t receive the proper cleaning, it will go from dreamscape to nightmareland very quickly. In between hiring a professional cleaning service in Bucks County, read these five tips to have the cleanest bathroom in the land.
1. Circulate the air – You can’t have a clean bathroom if the air is constantly stagnant. Use a fan, air conditioner, dehumidifier, or open window when taking a shower to keep the fresh air moving.
2. Clean the shower floor – Minch Professional Cleaning Services, LLC, a house cleaning company in Bucks County, suggests using Clorox Clean-Up or Tilex at least once a week to keep soap scum off the shower floor. To get lime off the floor, we suggest using a product called CLR.
3. Clean the shower head – Scrub the shower head with your scrub brush using Tilex or Clorox Clean. After you’ve finished that, turn on the shower and allow hot water to run for a few minutes. Then wipe the shower head with a dry cloth.
4. Disinfect the toilet – Disinfect your toilet with hydrogen peroxide. Let it sit for 30 minutes before flushing.
5. Clean the toilet – Spray the whole toilet with an all-purpose cleaner from top to bottom and let it sit for a minute. Add toilet cleaner into the bowl by gliding the nozzle of the toilet cleaner around the inner rim of the bowl. Take a toothbrush sprayed with the all-purpose cleaner and scrub under the rim. Then flush the toilet.
You won’t have to ask much from your Bucks County cleaning company when you follow these five tips. They might even make your bathroom the favorite room in your house. To learn more housecleaning tips, contact Minch Professional Cleaning Services, LLC, at 267-202-4412.