As Thanksgiving quickly approaches us, we must remember to count our blessings. Some people are thankful for their friends, family, home, and the food that’s on their table. Other people are thankful for their pets and good health, and yet others are thankful for cleaning supplies. At Minch Professional Cleaning Services, LLC, we’re part of the group that’s thankful for cleaning supplies (and of course everything else). Without them, we wouldn’t be able to clean your homes and businesses and keep you happy and healthy. As a leading cleaning company in Buckingham, PA, and the surrounding areas, we’re going to provide you with a list of cleaning products to be thankful for during this holiday season:
1. Brooms – Ah yes, the classic broom. The broom made its debut way back in 1797 by a farmer named Levi Dickenson. He made it for his wife, and the invention took off ever since. Now, most of us can’t imagine living without this classic cleaning product.
2. Sponges – This cleaning product is related to the sea creature who lives in a pineapple under the sea. They’re absorbent materials that are used to soak up soap and water to clean other objects.
3. Mops – Mops can be considered a combination of both brooms and sponges. They’re typically used to clean hardwood floors by either mopping away dirt, dust, or liquid.
4. Dusters – If you have a dusty home or office space, all you need to do is whip out a duster. Feather dusters are a popular item for many people because they not only get the done job but they’re also fun to look at.
5. Vacuum cleaners – This cleaning product is basically an evolution of the ever-classic broom. Vacuum cleaners are used to clean floors and carpets with electricity. The device uses an air pump to create a vacuum that picks up dust, hair, and dirt.
So before you start digging into your Thanksgiving meal this year, remember to tell the people you love what cleaning supplies you’re thankful for. You can also allow this house cleaning company in Buckingham, PA, and other local areas, help you clean your home. To learn more about cleaning supplies, and our services, contact us at 267-202-4412.