What’s the difference between a deep cleaning and a general maintenance cleaning? Well, you’re about to find out.
Whether you’re having people over for a party this weekend or would just like your home to be healthier for your family, you’re probably here because you want to make your house cleaner. However, maybe you’re not sure whether to give it a full-out clean or a more general one. Most of the time, a general maintenance cleaning will get the job done, but other times a deep cleaning is exactly what you need.
At Minch Professional Cleaning Services, LLC, we offer both deep cleaning and maintenance cleaning for residential and commercial properties. If you haven’t cleaned your residence in a while, and you’re having people over that you’d like to impress, consider getting a deep cleaning service done. The deep cleaning process by our professional cleaning service in Buckingham, PA, and other local areas, includes:
- Washing the woodwork, doors, doorknobs and trim
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all bathrooms
- Cobwebbing all areas
- Removing all hard water stains
- Cleaning all light fixtures
- Washing all windows
- Cleaning all blinds
- Thoroughly dusting all furniture
- Stripping and remaking all beds
- Vacuuming all carpets and upholstery
- Cleaning the inside and outside of cabinets
- Cleaning all appliances
- And much more!
Maintenance cleaning, on the other hand, is more general. If you don’t believe that your home needs a deep cleaning, and you wouldn’t like to spend much time or money, then maintenance cleaning is the way to go. Our standard cleaning process includes:
- Dusting the entire home
- Stripping and remaking the beds
- Cleaning the bathrooms
- Cleaning the banister, railing and steps
- Vacuuming the carpets
- Cleaning the front of kitchen counters and cabinets
- Cleaning the mirrors
- Dusting the blinds and windowsills
- Cleaning light switch plates and door handles
- And more!
If you’d like, we can help you decide at Minch Professional Cleaning Service, LLC. Our Quality Control Managers can take a look at your home to see what would be best for you. To learn more about our commercial cleaning service in Doylestown, PA, and the surrounding areas, contact us at 267-202-4412.