There are many things to consider when choosing a cleaning service for your home or place of business. It is very important to be thorough and ask lots of questions especially since after all, your placing a lot of trust in the company. Some of the questions we recommend are:
- How long has the company been in business?
- Is it a privately owned company or a franchise?
- Does the company have proper insurance and liability coverage?
- How many cleaners per team and do they same cleaners come back to your home each time?
- Do they complete background checks, drug testing, and reference checks on the staff?
- Can they provide with a list of what is completed each clean?
- What types of things are considered extra services? Are oven, refrigerators, and windows included? If not what are the costs of those things
- Does they cleaning service provide the tools needed for the clean or does the customer provide them?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- How is the schedule done? Do they give exact times? Do they do reminder/confirmation calls?
Always remember to never be afraid to ask any question. Check with the Better Business Bureau. Get the company’s references. Ask them to provide a proof of insurance, liability and bonding. This is your home/business and it is very important that you feel 100% comfortable with the company. Trust and communication are the keys to a successful relationship of any kind.